ITC Level I Online Thermography Certification (4-Day)
Online Level I – Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
Courses are available online but are classroom lead on specific dates. Scroll down / see below for the dates to confirm your availability before you purchase.
Our Fundamentals of Thermography, Level I Certification course is for the new thermographer and focuses on how infrared is utilized for a variety of applications. Learn the essentials of camera operation, heat transfer and report writing. Those who successfully complete the course requirements will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification from ITC.
Infrared Course Benefits
- Review the best practices of thermography including factors that impact measurement accuracy, the required conditions for a successful inspection and important safety considerations.
- Analyze thermal images, prioritize anomalies and create simple reports using the latest infrared inspection software.
- Discover how to take simple temperature measurements of targets by learning the fundamentals of emissivity and reflectivity.
- Learn the core concepts of heat transfer and how it impacts both imaging and temperature measurement.
- Develop IR camera operation skills that are essential for collecting quality data with your thermal imager.
- Learn the fundamentals of thermal imaging for reliability maintenance, building envelope analysis and roof moisture applications. No previous experience necessary!
- Gain experience with hands-on exercises that build your foundational knowledge of camera operation while re-enforcing the concepts of heat transfer that are taught throughout the week
*Please Note*- Online Course currently available for United States & Canada only, due to advance shipment of course materials & content. Separate sessions will be scheduled for US & CA. Please see schedule below for details.
Student provided course materials:
• IR Camera - (Not required, but helpful) Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
• Laptop/Desktop Computer with Good Internet Connection - (Required to attend the online training) Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
• IR Reporting Software - Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises
• Accessories - Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring/have with you an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through FLIR by calling 866-477-3687 ext. 1. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
A registration fee of $2,200 USD includes course instruction and course materials.
No previous thermography experience or IR camera is required.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Level I learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
ITC Certification is the gold standard qualification within the thermography industry and exceeds the requirements of international standards.
Start Date End Date
01/30/2024 02/02/2024 Level I – Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
02/13/2024 02/16/2024 Level I – Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
02/20/2024 02/23/2024 Level I - Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
02/27/2024 03/01/2024 Level I - Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
03/12/2024 03/15/2024 Level I - Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
03/26/2024 03/29/2024 Level I - Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
04/02/2024 04/05/2024 Level I - Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
04/16/2024 04/19/2024 Level I - Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
04/30/2024 05/03/2024 Level I - Fundamentals of Thermography Certification