FLIR E8 w/MSX, WiFi and Calibration to NIST, E8-NIST, 63908-0805-NIST
New Exclusive MSX Thermal Imaging Technology Made Affordable for Everyday Use
FLIR E8 320x240 Thermal Imager includes MSX® technology that provides extraordinary thermal imaging detail. All E Series cameras now come with Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones and tablets via the FLIR Tools Mobile app makes sharing images and sending reports from any location easier, enabling you to make critical decisions faster. By providing thermal images to help you find hidden problems along with accurate temperature measurements, an Ex-Series camera is the ideal budget-friendly replacement for old-school IR thermometers.
Easy to use
Intuitive, user-friendly interface for measurements in thermal or MSX mode
• Fully automatic and focus-free
• Simple button navigation to on-screen settings, imaging modes, and measurement tools
• MSX adds digital camera detail to IR images for better perspective and interpretation
Conveniently share images and findings
Download images, create reports, and show what you’ve found instantly
• Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices via FLIR Tools Mobile app
• Rapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentation
• Analyze and edit images, and create convincing reports with FLIR Tools
Compact and rugged
Built for portability and use in harsh environments
• Lightweight (1.2 lb / .0575kg) and withstands 2-meter drop test
• Accessory belt pouch included for convenience on-the-go
• 2-year warranty coverage on camera, 5 years
on batteries, 10 years on detector
What is MSX?
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) for easier interpretation of an image - adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects and including that detail in the thermal image. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
See temperature patterns showing insulation voids and other building issues.
MSX shows you numbers, labels and structural features, eliminating the need to look at visual images for detail.
Panel without MSX Panel with MSX