Lease This Camera. Click Here To Download Application.
For Education and Building Performance Courses Click HereStandard Equipment Includes:
320 x 240 25-Pitch detector w/IR-Fusion, -20 to +100 degrees C
- IR-Fusion equipped infrared camera w/standard 20mm lens
- 2 rechargeable battery packs
- Battery charger
- Video cable
- 1 GB compact flash card
- Compact flash card reader and USB cable
- Neck strap
- SmartView reporting and analysis software on CD
- Manual on CD
- Heavy-duty carrying case
The Fluke TiR2, TiR3 and TiR4 thermal imager is for professionals demanding the best solutions in building diagnostics applications. The Fluke TiR-Series provides the industry's largest LCD to view on-camera images, augmented with the innovative IR-Fusion™ technology to better pinpoint building problems. IR-Fusion is the overlay of IR and visible images, allowing one to clearly identify critical points within the thermal image.
Use the Fluke TiR series thermal imager for these and other types of building diagnostics applications:
- Detect wet insulation in flat-roof systems quickly and efficiently. Find damaged portions of the roofing structure and repair or replace before the entire roof is contaminated:
- Perform infrared energy audits for residential and commercial applications. Increase the thermal efficiency of a home or building by scanning for thermal heat loss and cool infiltration or exfiltration, moisture invasion, concrete integrity and heat ventilation problems.
- Accurately detect moisture issues located behind exterior and interior walls, in ceilings or under carpet-covered floors.
- Control mold by finding unknown sources of moisture that would otherwise go undetected. Infrared scanning is the fastest most efficient way to provide 100% moisture detection coverage.
Fluke IR Fusion™ Technology
Infrared and visible light images fused together on one display!
IR-Fusion™ Technology captures a visible light image in addition to the infrared image and takes the mystery out of IR image analysis. It helps to better identify and report suspect components and enable the repair to be done right the first time.
See things both ways To communicate critical information, infrared images only are no longer enough. With revolutionary IR-Fusion™ technology, one can better identify details, manage and analyze images by combining both the infrared and visible light images. IR-Fusion technology simultaneously captures pixel-for-pixel infrared and visible light images and allows full image optimization with 5 different on-camera as well as software viewing modes. With the integrated laser pointer visible on the images, precise and accurate (faulty) component identification is very easy. All FT models of the Fluke IR FlexCam Thermal Imagers features this unique technology. (The Fluke Ti40FT only supports Picture-in-Picture mode). Moreover it is available as an option.
5 viewing modesFull IR - For troubleshooting and analyzing equipment and installations with very high resolution IR imaging. For detecting the smallest temperature variations to track down the origin of problems and fully document the extent of remediation. Full IR images are automatically linked to full visible light images.
Picture-in-picture - For creating an IR 'window' surrounded by a visible light frame to easily identify thermal anomalies, while maintaining a frame of reference with surroundings.
Alpha Blending - For combining visible and infrared images together in any ratio to create a single image with enhanced detail that will help in precisely locating problems.
IR/Visible Alarm - For displaying only temperatures that fall above, below, or in between a specified range as IR image, leaving the rest of the scene as a fully visible light image.
Full Visible Light - A bright, detailed pixel-for-pixel reference image of subject areas for documentation and reporting
Automated reporting and powerful control
The real power behind IR-Fusion is the SmartView software. Capture and annotate hundreds of corresponding visible and infrared images in the field and quickly import them into the SmartView suite. Here, the images can be optimized for maximum communication value - adjusting imagery within IR-Fusion's five display modes - perform sophisticated analysis, and produce professional reports quickly and easily. SmartView's comprehensive reporting tools are fully customizable.
IR-Fusion is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation.
Fluke SmartView™ IR analysis and reporting software
For the TiRx, Ti4x and Ti5x Series IR Flexcam Thermal Imagers
Fluke SmartView™ software is included with each Fluke IR FlexCam® Thermal Imager. This powerful software is a modular suite of tools that annotates, views, edits and analyzes IR images. It also generates fully customizable and professional-looking reports in a few easy steps. The software is easy to use for maintenance personnel, yet delivers the performance specialized thermographers require for advanced analysis.
Image viewing and editing
- Displays an array of open images for convenient selection and analysis
- A simple mouse click displays the temperature at any given point
- Color palettes, reference images, markers and emissivity can be edited
Extensive annotation possibilities
- Add annotations to images in the camera or in the PC software
- Input information such as locations, category and other notes
- Reference images can be linked together for good/bad and before/after analysis
- Annotations can be included in reports
Detailed analysis and total image control
- Alter emissivity and background temperature to enhance contrast or display detail more effectively
- A complete set of marker tools are provided (Hot, Cold, Center Point, Center Box, etc.)
- Five viewing modes enable image optimization based on application needs (IR-Fusion models only)
- Windows® 98SE/ME/NT4/2000/XP
- A web browser for product registration. Internet Explorer 5.0 or newer or Netscape® 5.0 or newer
- CompactFlash memory card reader
- 20 MB available disk space, not counting space requirements for web browser
- 16-bit color, 800 x 600 resolution video or better
- Color printer for printing the images
- CD-ROM drive (for installing SmartView software)
|Accessories for this product...